Monday, November 26, 2007

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...


Statement of Oma Hamou to Bob Atchison & Pallasart Web Ventures, Inc. & Rob Moshein


[Excerpts] "...Despite the facts that (1) you were put on notice of my intent to file criminal charges against Bob Atchison, Rob Moshein and Pallasart Web Venture, Inc., and (2) you have consistently elected to snidely disregard the content of my letters to you, choosing instead to post snippets of them on the web, which served only to distort the true substance of said letters and advance your deliberate distortions of the truth I once again request, you consider in good faith my request that you either (1) amend the current information being displayed on the Blog to reflect the truth, or, in the alternative, remove the Blog from the web altogether. If you fail to do so, and instead maliciously disregard the content of this letter, you proceed at your own peril. The statements on the Blog published or otherwise communicated to third parties concerning Enigma, Sarskaia and/or myself have been blatant fabrications, self-serving, and demonstrate a course of conduct calculated to harass and oppress. Such conduct exposes you and all involved to substantial liability. Furthermore, you should not infer, based on incomplete information or the absence of information, that certain events happened, or did not happen, in my life. Such fallacious, incomplete, incorrect, and deliberately libelous reports concerning me and my life imperil my existing economic benefits, resulting in substantial damages to me. I had hoped that, in light of what you’ve already experienced during my prior lawsuit against you, and given the fact that you have been put on notice of the pending litigation that you would have stopped doing this kind of thing. Significant efforts to educate you regarding the real facts have been put forth in the past, evidently with little effect..."

Source: OmaHamou.com


Bob Atchison's Web Design Company Info:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home