Friday, August 31, 2007

The Austin Twins


UPDATE
Why do those two, who many in Hamou's inner circle call the "Austin Twins" (Bob Atchison & Rob Moshein) continue to subject the public to their nonsense about Oma Hamou simply because they have an axe to grind?

Borrowing words from Team Atchison, the number of words written on the web about Oma Hamou by Bob Atchison, Rob Moshein and their alter egos, Tonya Hoochie, Gilbert MacDuff and friends alike such as Mike Pyles - the hostility to opposing views from those who defend her against these attacks and deep offence caused by well meaning people would fill page upon page - probably a book in its own right.

Court documents reveal Rob Moshein and Bob Atchison don't believe they should be held accountable for what they have said against Hamou because the information they've put out there on her was information researched to the best of their ability. The courts in Texas didn't agree with this kind of thinking and slapped a protective order against Pallasart's Oma Hamou Report and on Rob Moshein on behalf of Hamou and her respective California corporations. As for the latter, they believe they have every right to do whatever it takes to destroy her -- one thing is for certain, time will tell if the courts will see it their way or as those on Team Hamou repeatedly says, puts those two behind bars.

I often wonder why these two ridiculous men hate Hamou with such passion that they are willing to risk their reputations and possibly their freedom over?

Rob Moshein’s Austin Wine Company, the Cellar (http://www.thecellaraustin.com/) went under and it owed a bunch of money Atchison for almost a year deceived consumers by proclaiming his web company Pallasart was able to take consumers money, yet the State of Texas took away his Charter (license) and told him he could not do business, but he continue to do so, that is until Justin Edwards and Mike Newson made a fuss about it over on the AA Legends Forum.

Public records on Robert D. Atchison a/k/a/ "Bob Atchison" reveal several outstanding judgements in San Francisco . Rob Moshein has a few outstanding judgements in California and in Texas. Then we’ve got Oma Hamou who wanted to make a film, spent a lot of money
and has debt because 'supposedly' she lost the financing to her film project. Those on Team Hamou have often said Hamou lost her financing because Atchison and Moshein sabotaged her project and in the process devstated her companies with their writing/smear campaigns that she has not been able to recover. Oma Hamou has confirmed to this author due to Atchison and Moshein's 'concerted effort' to destroy her she has no plans or interest in reviving her California corporations.

April 31, 2006 on the Legend of Anastasia Forum Oma Hamou posted this message:

[Excerpts] "…I am the C.E.O. of Enigma Films, Inc., and the Chairman of The Sarskaia Foundation both of which are California corporations. I am much like most any other hard working, conscientious individual eager to get ahead in life and to make a respectable living. However, one thing clearly sets me apart from the rest of the crowd. I have endured, and am enduring, being the victim of a hate crime, of being stalked, and have endured extreme invasions of my privacy. Through out the course of uncovering Mr. Atchison and those associated with his company, Pallasart's trail, and waiting for justice, my world has become a living nightmare. I honestly believe that the victimization will never end, that I will never become whole again.I personally was and am so extremely affected and distracted through out this ordeal that I suffer at times from a nearly non-existent appetite, very little sleep, depression, mood swings and I have suffered a number of close calls medically because of the stress...My daily life, far from being productive and fulfilling, is consumed with the ferocious chore of restoring my name and attempting to quell any future abuse by Mr. Atchison and his company, Pallasart and its associates. I've lost identification with the person I really am inside and shut myself out of social functions because of the negativity this has caused on my life. Unless you have endured being stalked and persecuted, with what has felt to me to be a religious cult like zeal, you will have no comprehension of the devastation that being stalked and hated can create in your life, even to the fears that you face in just waking up...No words will ever be strong enough to completely convince others what this period in my life since my discovery of what Mr. Atchison, Mr. Moshein and those associated with Pallasart have been doing to me is like, every day filled with; terror, aggravation, unceasing anger and frustration. I awake every morning to emotionally charged livid angst. I strike out unreasonably at those who I loved. I unceasingly am forced to live through a clouded reality, one seriously altered by the horrendous actions of one man, Mr. Atchison who committed or influenced a series of unforgivable acts against me, even using my church and faith as a weapon against me...At times I became someone I hated, because of the emotions and associated words that were forced out of me. The existence of Mr. Atchison's attentions robbed me of the normal life I have strived for and entirely deserve. My life should be one in which I, and I alone, should be held responsible and accountable for my personal life and its failures and triumphs...Mr. Atchison traveled to Russia with the court document from the Los Angeles courts and proceeded to show my business colleagues this document and told them that I was a fugitive when I wasn't...He told all who would listen that I had no film project. He told them that I should not be trusted and that I did no work for the Alexander Palace or the Fedorovsky Cathedral and I had conned a priest into co-signing a loan and the banks forced the priest to sell his home to pay my debt. None of what Mr. Atchison said was true but people believed him and when people didn't choose to believe him or Mr. Moshein they proceeded to harass them...For me, the most personally frightening moment was dealing with the fact that Mr. Atchison hated me so much that he would plot and concoct a murder for hire scheme. A scheme in which I could've been arrested and prosecuted for a crime I never committed or took part in. It is frightening to know that someone hates me so much that they would go to such extremes. Although I am living what may on the surface seem to be a normal life with normal freedoms, this is far from the truth...I have never deserved less than a normal life, one free of the ill effects of a heinous individual who deliberately and unabashedly used and abused my world and my past. I am a law abiding citizen, who never deserved to be haunted, stalked shadowed and harassed. I have lived and breathed the nightmare of a hate crime I have learned what it is to be in the crosshairs of a cult. I will tell you first hand this is devastation beyond any outsider's comprehension, a nearly unbearable burden that no one should ever have to suffer...At times I have felt that Mr. Atchison was the father of lies, so adroitly has he wielded this weapon. Yet when one places his words under the microscope one finds that what he says does not match reality. It is very telling to note that prior to my relationship with Mr. Atchison that Enigma Films, Inc. had no debt, it was only after that, that everything began to fall apart, and for the life of us we could not understand why. I ...lost $20 million in financing for my film project based on the actions of Mr. Atchison and those associated with his small company, Pallasart..."
There is no need whatsoever for anyone to be defensive about Bob Atchison or Rob Moshein being 'publicly lynched' on this blog or elsewhere. They chose publicly to make certain assertions about Oma Hamou which have been proven to be inaccurate.There is no reasoned sense of judgement prevailing - only a totally inappropriate example of exalted self esteem. This is no witch hunt. This is concern over crimes which has been perpetrated against Hamou and outrageously, not only being glossed over, but which is actually admired and respected by Atchison and his cult like following. Recently a concerned person from Atchison's inner circle told Hamou she is hated amongst Atchison and his people so much that they are out to destroy her - I mean really destroy her!
In my opinion, I think those two and their gang of thugs (Pyles and Marcus Demian included) have done one hell of a good job so far, what do you think?

Source: http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/print?oid=84437, http://alexanderpalaceobsession.blogspot.com/2007/07/marcus-demian-oma-hamou-should-have.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home