Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Knight & The Cowards....


THE KNIGHT & THE COWARDS...

Peter Kurth & Oma Hamou

Justin Edwards forwarded APO this eMail communication between Peter Kurth & Oma Hamou:

Dear Peter,

It was appalling to read what Bob/Rob wrote on their Blog on me about you:

UPDATE JUNE 5,2007...Trying to find evidence for her quotes, we couldn't FIND what she reported, but we DID find out that her "reliable source" Mr. Kurth was recently ARRESTED and JAILED for a total meltdown of drunken rage on a flight from the US to London, and not only that, admitted it all and wrote it up for Salon.com...now THAT's a "knight in rusted armor." Dont believe us? He wrote it and put it out there for you to read it for yourselves Read it here." Read it here."

Far be it for me to criticize a little bit of rust, I am so grateful to have a knight in Armour.... personally I think they're just jealous because they have no knights in any armor at all and incidentally they have no life either....The Blog created in my defense, Alexander Palace Obsession is by people who sympathize with me and support me. It is something that I am eternally grateful for, as everyone needs a friend...Thank you for your letter and as always I remain your friend, Oma

Mr. Kurth: Oma -- I'm sure you can see right through their attempted slander. Indeed it was I, myself, who published the story about my imprisonment in London, and I, not they, who told the details of it ... they suggest it was something I wanted hidden, and that is not so. They are so foul, words do not exist for it ... they are sick ... they are desperate...As it happens there's a big lawsuit going on about the London experience and I'm not permitted to speak of it further until it's resolved. You will understand this.

Oma -- I am a knight for you -- against those two freaks ... every time you think they can't sink lower, they do. (And you may quote that, in affidavits or anywhere else.)

I remain your friend, too, always -- p


QUOTING FROM SALON.COM - LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Re: Kurth is a liar
Quoting a Poster: "Kurth is a liar. He describes his extremely insulting, abusive and perhaps frightening behaviour towards a flight attendant as nothing but "loudmouth pigheadedness". And the flight attendant is "humorless" because she did not tolerate his drunk and abusive attack on her."
QUOTING PETER KURTH: Um ... gee ... I don't remember that you were on the plane. If you were, please say so, and then we can talk about "lying," and the "humorless" flight attendant (who in fact was more than "humorless" -- she ought to be working in a concentration camp somewhere). I did not "attack" her, and I was not drunk (prove to me that I was -- go ahead: look up the case, and you will find that there is no confirmation of such a thing, no tests, no determination of this at all). In fact, I left the "flight attendant" right out of it, right away, knowing that she was not only hateful, but powerless, and that the thing needed to be referred to what we call "higher-ups" -- which is where I went, all of them laughing and giggling and sitting around on the "bustle" that got me into so much trouble (so much for security!). But the flight attendant herself went right on her un-merry way ... I would be very careful, even on a forum like this, before I called someone a "liar." It is a libel & cannot be supported by any evidence collected then or later. I owe this "flight attendant" no apology -- neither one to you, whoever you are. Far be it from me to criticize the good editors at Salon, who had to take a mass of "diary" and turn it into something that could be published in a day, but I *can* tell you, as someone who has written for Salon since its inception, that all accounts of anything need condensing, and that we had to work for a while on the "introduction" to this piece, because I was in no mood to excuse British Airways for its sadistic determination to see me "punished" for insulting one of its crew; while Salon -- rightly, I think -- wanted to remove as much "whining" as we could from the story. Evidently, we didn't succeed. But I would warn you again -- the word "liar" is actionable, and while I am quite sure that the events I experienced will NOT be repeated, I wonder if we couldn't throw someone like you into a prison, rape you a lot, deny you all the rights you are supposed to have in any civilized country, and see how willing you are to "apologize."
Just askin' is all. The word "asshole" is NOT actionable (except in Britain), so I will use it, asshole. At no point in the piece as published did I "minimize my bad behavior." pk
-- plkbv - http://letters.salon.com/mwt/feature/2007/05/01/wormwood_scrubs/view/index36.html?show=all
The Face of Evil - Posted by Phoenix Woman on May 2nd, 2007

Salon.com contributor Peter Kurth lost a laptop while flying from New York to London, and made the mistake of harrassing airline personnel about it. For that crime, he was heaved into prison for five weeks, on the pretext of a nearly-expired (though still legal) passport, and raped nearly non-stop until he was finally freed.
But that’s not what’s evil.
What’s evil are the minds of people who think that this was perfectly OK and that he deserved to be raped and humiliated for five weeks for sassing back to a flight attendant over his lost $1000-plus laptop. These people would be perfectly at home in Hitler’s Germany, Mussolini’s Italy, Stalin’s Russia, or Franco’s Spain.


Source: http://omahamoureality.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html & http://ramblefishing.blogspot.com/2007/04/at-her-majestys-pleasure-must-read.html & http://phoenixwoman.wordpress.com/2007/05/02/the-face-of-evil/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home