Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ask Oma...










The folks on Oma Hamou Reality Blog are a bunch of lunatics and what they report is inaccurate, irresponsible and vicious.
Figuring Rob Moshein and Bob Atchison's tendency is to go whole hog in their endeavor to harm Oma Hamou, I searched for the truth and discovered as many of you have that Atchison & Moshein and their team of web thugs most certainly have not let go of their obsession with this woman -- if anything, it has become worse, stronger -- and this makes no *human* sense, unless they really are as vindictive as ... well, as vindictive as we know they are.
It is an outrage to me and others that Atchison and Moshein could not only pretend that they "know more" than anyone else about the life of the last Romanovs, and about Tsarskoe Selo, but *at the same time* go gunning after Oma Hamou ... anyway, the sides have been drawn, thanks to them -- and everyone knows that there are more people on Hamou's side. I along with everyone else who loves history don't care if Oma Hamou has been arrested 300 times when she was younger and trying to look after her children ... it is history, it is past ... it makes no difference now. People on Team Atchison's side say to me, "Well, you're naive," and I say back, with extra force: "I may be accused of many things, but `naievty' is not one of them.
Peter Kurth, once a member on Atchison's Alexander Palace Time Machine Forum found himself suddenly banned from participating on it when it was learned he was a friend of Oma Hamou's. The one time he did manage to successfully log on he reports the following:




Quote Peter Kurth: " ... it didn't last more than a couple of minutes before I was told that "the disruptive ramblings of an abusive alcoholic covicted [sic] crimial [sic] [are?]not welcome here." So there's the end of that -- and may I say "Thank goodness!" ...I simply LOVE the "covicted" part, as I was not "covicted" of anything ... these men are desperate -- let us keep that in mind..."
Peter Kurth has never been convicted of a crime, yet those on Team Atchison insist he has been. He has always been up front in the events that led to his arrest in London and was the first person to write about it yet these raving lunatics claim he's not telling the truth. Oma Hamou has also been up front to the events that led to her criminal convictions yet like Mr. Kurth those on Atchison Team swear, she's not telling the truth.
Richard Schweitzer, a lawyer married to a descendant of the royal physician who died with the Romanovs was viciously attacked by Rob Moshein on Atchison's Alexander Palace Time Machine.
Quote Richard Schweitzer: "You have noted the turn to ad hominem attack. If you missed my response, I repeat: "Ad Hominem: Its use usually discloses more about the user than the subject. "
That is one of my originals. Actually this pack of Rotweilers seems small, with limited biting tactics, backed by the expected barking to distract. Would Immodium work on dogs?
Isn't he great?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Kurth said...

"Isn't he great?"

He is, indeed. A gentler or more reasonable person than Dick Schweitzer never walked the earth. And he wasn't married to "a descendant" of Dr. Botkin, but to Botkin's grandaughter, Marina (RIP). There really isn't a lot to be said beyond this -- you can't get more "close in."

That I am still slandered and mocked by these amateurs in Austin does not surprise me. I learned long ago to let it roll off my back, in the knowledge that I was dealing with a lot of "wannabes." It isn't important -- it certainly doesn't keep me awake at night. pk

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home