Monday, April 23, 2007

The Shame of Bob Atchison!

Fedorovsky Cathedral Pushkin, Russia -UPDATE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Lying to the public and law enforcement in the United States, Bob Atchison drags the name of a Russian priest, Father Markell through the mud in his smear campaign against Oma Hamou. Amongst other things, Atchison steadfastly claimed the priest co-signed a loan on behalf of Hamou with the Moscow branch of JP Morgan. This statement is substaniated by the multiple police reports filed against Hamou by Bob Atchison of the Alexander Palace Time Machine. It should be noted in every instance, Atchison filed a police report against Hamou the complaint was "dismissed" for lack of evidence and credibility.

The gold used to guild this church was not provided by either Atchison or Hamou but instead was donated by the government of Russia.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oma Hamou & Father Gennady at St. Sophia Cathedral

Pushkin - Russia
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hamou's Orthodox Baptism inside Fedorvosky Cathedral

Photo Source: OmaHamou.com

OMA HAMOU'S AFFIDAVIT SUBMITTED TO THE COURTS IN TEXAS

Source: OmaHamou.com

In a letter dated November 13, 2003 Atchison writes a Russian resident:

“…Can you tell me what Oma has said about Father Markell? What things would I have her clear up. I know she has made claims about him sexually and stealing money from her. I remember she said she gave Markell $180,000 and that he stole it. She has also said that he abused her sexually. If you could fill me in on this from your perspective (or perhaps ask him) that would help me make sure I cover it all. Perhaps you could find out just what she really did (pay for) at the Fedorovsky…” http://www.omahamou.com/pdf/affidavit/exhibit103.pdf

In “Plaintiff’s Supplemental Responses to Defendant’s Request for Disclosure” dated January 18, 2005 Atchison makes the following statement (remember folks he's stating these things under OATH):

“…Since Father Markell left the Fedorovsky Cathedral, Mr. Atchison no longer has any contact information for him. Mr. Markell was the Archimandrite of the Fedorovsky cathedral. Mr. Atchison introduced Ms. Hamou to Father Markell because Ms. Hamou promised to provide the funds necessary to restore the Fedorovsky Cathedral. Father Markell baptized Ms. Hamou. Ms. Hamou told Mr. Atchison that Father Markell had taken $180,000 from her and that she had the signed a receipt for it. But Father Markell stole her money. Nadia told Mr. Atchison that Ms. Hamou told Father Markell that he needed to sign the receipt for $180,000 in advance so she could get the money for the Fedorovsky Cathedral, that he did sign the receipt, but that Ms. Hamou never forwarded the money as promised..." http://www.omahamou.com/pdf/affidavit/exhibit60.pdf

INSIDE OMA HAMOU's AFFIDAVIT: "... As stated previously and during my testimony at trial, Mr. Atchison did not introduce me to any Church official of the Russian Orthodox Church. He did not introduce me to Archimandrite Markell. His claims regarding my statements about Archimandrite Markell are self-serving and not true as I have never said this. Mr. Atchison is well aware that Archimandrite Markell is still the current dean of the Fedorovsky Cathedral. Pallasart and its associates including but not limited too, a woman by the name of ‘Christine Martin’ is well aware of this fact...

I was baptized inside the “Fedorovsky Cathedral” located in the City of Pushkin, Russia by Archimandrite Markell and nothing is more sacred to me, other than my children, than my faith and Oath to the Russian Orthodox Church. Mr. Atchison made these false statements in “knowing” disregard of the truth, and my rights, to increase his reputation, standing and his own fame as a historian of the Alexander Palace in Russia thereby growing his own business and increasing his personal wealth. Mr. Atchison posted several statements on Pallasart’s “Alexander Palace Time Machine’s” forum all directed towards Enigma and its participation in the restoration of the Fedorovsky Cathedral. http://www.omahamou.com/pdf/affidavit/exhibit104.pdf
For years Mr. Atchison has ‘used’ my Church and faith as a weapon against me. A big lie is much easier to tell than a small one. As it historically has been easily believed. Mr. Atchison has concocted and spread a mosaic of completely false and defamatory statements without the consent of any of the targets of this defamatory language, with the express malice, intent and design to harm the Church, Enigma films, the Sarskaia Foundation, and myself. The information that Mr. Atchison has repeated, in regards to what I “supposedly” did to this Russian priest, as truth to law enforcement, financial institutions, government entities, and to others through out the world is a lie. This is the lie of the century and has to be the top lie that pains me greatly, because Mr. Atchison used my church and my faith as a weapon against me in his assault and worse was that people throughout the world wrongly judged me...

An excerpt of reknown author/historian Greg King's letter to Rob Moshein dated July, 26, 2002:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us "....I would simply add, to you, as a personal courtesy, and to those others of your ilk who profess such devotion to the Imperial Family and those who as so-called Christians speak of "Holy Royal Martyrs" might do well to practice a little of what the Christian Faith actually teaches. Have you spent much time in prayer, Rob? Have you considered how your actions affect others?

Have you given any thought to the effect of your words-as a person of faith-on others who will read this? Until those who identify themselves so strongly with their martyrs can demonstrate even the most remote semblance or attempt at humility and thoughtfulness will I feel inclined to take them seriously...Thank you to those who-be they devoted to the Imperial Family, regard them as saints, or merely consider themselves decent human beings-have read these threads and the words contained within and supported Penny and myself, and to those of you who may disagree violently with what you think may be said, but who have the ordinary consideration to behave in a restrained, adult manner..."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.talk.royalty/browse_thread/thread/eec5a97aae08769e/6791c2a31a8640ba?lnk=st&q=Rob+Moshein&rnum=1#6791c2a31a8640ba

Athsion and his gang of "Web Thugs" sacrastically say, "...Yeah, Oma Hamou sounds really credible...."

QUOTE MIKE NEWSON: Well Yes the courts did believe OMA HAMOU when she asked for a restraining order against Pallasart's Oma Hamou Report dot org site and Rob Moshein and got it, law enforcement believed OMA when it investigated the claims made by Bob Atchison, Rob Moshein and their friend Mike Pyles---but they didn't believe them --- and a Judge said Oma had proven a likelihood of success on the merits of her Counterclaim against Bob/Rob/Pallasart so yeah, the people who count found her pretty credible!

Letter Between Atchison's Attorney (Matthews) and Hamou's Attorney (Slater):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

According to Mike Newson this document represents the final proposed Settlement Agreement which both Rob Moshein and Bob Atchison were willing to execute.

Notice the words...

STATEMENT OF ROBERT ATCHISON

The undersigned, Robert Atchison, issues this public statement in connection with the lawsuit, Cause No. GN303141; Robert Atchison, Plaintiff, v. Oma Hamou Defendant; In the District Court, 345th Judicial District of Travis County, Texas (“Lawsuit”).The lawsuit has been settled and I have agreed to issue this public statement in connection with this settlement. I have also agreed to be made subject to a Permanent Injunction which has been entered by the court in connection with this settlement.

In the past, I have made statements concerning Oma Hamou, the Sarskaia Foundation, Enigma Films, Inc., Enigma Royal Films, LLC, Enigma Royal Films, Inc. and the film, “As A Matter of Honour.” These statements have dealt generally with allegations of criminal conduct on the part of Ms. Hamou and certain commercial debts purportedly associated with Ms. Hamou’s filmmaking activities. These statements have been communicated by me to the general public via the internet and to various third parties such as governmental organizations, prospective lenders, industry professionals and other third parties in private conversations and written communications.

Statements that I have made both verbally and in written form concerning Ms. Hamou and her related organizations and entities regarding the aforementioned subject matters have been false and misleading. I have agreed pursuant to the Permanent Injunction entered in the Lawsuit to no longer make any statements regarding Ms. Hamou or any of the previously mentioned organizations, other than referring to the fact there was a lawsuit, it was settled, and this statement, and I have agreed that any statements by me relating the fact that there was a lawsuit and that it was settled will only be communicated together with the complete text of this statement.

Further, I agree to publish this statement and the Permanent Injunction on the Alexander Palace website (www.alexanderpalance.org) for a period of one-hundred twenty (120) consecutive days the date of the entry of the Permanent Injunction.

Most particularly I wish to publicly state that I recognize that two topics I have commented upon have caused particular distress for Ms. Hamou and I wish to speak directly to those matters.
Firstly, I have no personal knowledge or information which would support in any manner the unsubstantiated allegation that Ms. Hamou or her associates or colleagues attempted to hire a third party to harm or murder me, Robert Atchison. It is my understanding that the law enforcement authorities investigating this matter have closed their files based upon an absence of evidence to support these allegations. I have no reason to believe that there has ever been any substance or merit to these allegations.

Secondly, with respect to the various statements made by me or made by others and republished by me regarding Father Markell of St. Petersburg, Russia and The Fedorovsky Cathedral in St. Petersburg, Russia, I wish to publicly state that I have no personal knowledge that Ms. Hamou took any action that made Father Markell “homeless”, that she seduced him or otherwise had any inappropriate relationship with him or that Father Markell was required to or did repay a loan to J. P. Morgan Bank on behalf of Oma Hamou or any of her related entities and, thirdly, I acknowledge that Ms. Hamou did undertake restoration efforts for The Fedorovsky Cathedral and the Alexander Palace.My specific reference to the above two topics (regarding an allegation that Ms. Hamou attempted to harm or murder me and the comments regarding The Fedorovsky Cathedral and Father Markell) are not intended to diminish in any way my full and complete retraction of any false or misleading statements I have made in the past regarding Ms. Hamou and the aforementioned entities and organizations. It is simply that I understand that the allegations associated with these two topics have been most offensive to Ms. Hamou.

In no manner do I wish to impede the production of the film, “As A Matter of Honour” or do or say anything that could possibly reflect poorly on her commendable and worthwhile effort to restore any historical monuments in Russia. I wish Ms. Hamou the best in these endeavors. I sincerely regret any harm or damage suffered by Ms. Hamou, personally, or suffered by any of the organizations and entities affiliated with her, or any person associated with this lawsuit. Again, to the extent that any of my previous statements have caused Ms. Hamou concern, embarrassment, or humiliation, I am truly sorry.

­­____________________________ ____________

Robert ATCHISON Date

Source: AA Legends, Oma Hamou.com, AlexanderPalace.org


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home