Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oma Hamou speaks candidly about Bob Atchison...

Oma Hamou 2003


IN HER OWN WORDS:
UPDATE 3/17/2008
Read what Oma Hamou has to say about Rob Moshein new blog:
[Excerpt} "...Can I prove that Rob Moshein stalked me? Yes. Can I prove that both he and Bob conspired with others to harm me? Yes. Can I prove that Bob Atchison filed false police reports against me? Yes. Can I prove he committed perjury at trial and throughout our respective lawsuits? Yes. Can I prove that he is lying when he claims a previous lawsuit existed within Texas and a settlement had been reached? Yes. Can I prove Bob Atchison was involved in any settlement negotiations between his company and Enigma? Yes. Can I prove Bob Atchison and his company, Pallasart ripped me off for more than $10,000? Yes. Can I prove the images displayed on the Alexander Palace Time Machine web site is mine? Yes. Can I prove Bob Atchison conspired with others to harm me? Yes. Can I prove that Pallasart conspired with others to harm me? Yes. Can I prove that Bob Atchison made up the entire story about me hiring a hit man to murder him? Yes. Can I prove Pallasart published my social security number on the web for no other reason but to have people use it? Yes. Can I prove one of these entities falsely used my name to gain information and to harm me? Yes. Can I prove Pallasart conspired with others to give false testimony to the police? Yes. Can I prove Pallasart accusaed me of kidnapping and stealing people's identies? Yes. Can I prove Pallasart invaded my privacy? Yes. Can I prove Pallasart has defrauded others including myself? Yes. Can I prove Pallasart, Bob and Rob Moshein destroyed my reputation and career? Yes. Can I prove that Pallasar, Bob Atchison and Rob Moshein have libel, slander and defame me, Enigma and Sarskaia? Yes. I can prove every word I publish. Can I prove Bob Atchison forged documents?Oh, yes! Can I prove Pallasart asked members of its forum to harass and stalk me? Yes. Can I prove Bob Atchison asked Rob Moshein to violate a court order? Yes. I can prove this and so much more. I hope Bob and Rob are convicted for the crimes they've committed against me. I hope the court issues a permanent injunction against them. I hope these two men and their "friends" will never be able to do this to another human being again!In some of the police reports Bob claims he created the web site Oma Hamou Report to warn others about my character and Rob in several different letters forwarded to me and in the Discovery process from our previous lawsuit claimed the site was created to warn people about my character. Their new blog which Pallasart endorses claims to be a site designed to warn people about my character. Well, now it's my turn as I am warning the public about them!..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home