Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dr. Ivan P. Sautov The Real Hero of the Alexander Palace Not Bob Atchison!


Today Oma Hamou posted this statement on her forum:

It seems there are a number of movements concerning Nicholas II with a cult like following and National Geographic is interested in this aspect of my story with Bob Atchison and his Alexander Palace Time Machine.

I contacted National Geographic to ask why their organization would ask a person like Bob Atchison, who is not a degreed historian, to verify information for someone of National Geographic’s standing concerning the bones found in Pigs Meadow.


I did not tell N.G. they should not do business with Bob Atchison, unlike what he did to me, nor did I present MY conclusions, I simply told them the raw facts, which do speak for themselves.


I was informed N.G. does not have an existing contract with him. I learned that many years ago Bob contacted them concerning his website, the Alexander Palace Time Machine and his crusade to save the Alexander Palace in Russia.


I related to them that despite what Bob Atchison may have told them, he was not the catalyst in getting a museum established inside the Alexander Palace which is currently being occupied by the Russian Baltic Fleet. I told them of the heroic efforts and action of Dr. Ivan Petrovich Sautov and other Russians who were responsible for saving the Alexander Palace and that they, not Bob Atchison were able to convinced their government, to allow a museum to exist inside of this palace.


I told them of Dr. Sautov's plea to the World Bank and other organizations to save the Alexander Palace which dialogue still exists today unbeknownst to Bob Atchison and his ilk. '



I informed them that Bob Atchison is banned from entering inside the Alexander Palace because of his deceptions and mayhem he caused there in the past – I told them how the officials in Russia told me that they believe Bob Atchison to be a thief as he returned to Austin, Texas with a Russian State artifact. I told them how he claimed the artifact was given to him by the curator of the museum and when she denied his story --- he accused her of lying. Based on my own personal experience, as validated by his behavior recently at court with Bob Atchison I believe the Russians were telling the truth.

I related my experiences with Bob Atchison, amongst other things I told them how he perjured himself in court documents and at trial, how he used forged documents to win his civil lawsuit against me and how he was able to manipulate others including his attorney to harm me. (Because his attorney lied and said there had been an existing lawsuit in the state of Texas between Bob's company and mine, I lost and this has been harmful.)

I told them about my having to file a criminal complaint against him and how he and others boast the police are not taking my complaint seriously because neither Bob or others have heard anything about any criminal investigation. I told them how Bob Atchison and his friends conspired to put me in jail for crimes I did not commit. I told them how Bob and his friends think it is not a big deal to lie and forge documents as the ends justify the means where I am concerned.


I told them Bob Atchison told me the dead spirit of Russia's last Empress, Alexandra and her daughter Olga spoke to him in a dream and told him they did not like me.
I told National Geographic the truth. They were interested in obtaining copies of the court record, police record and other documents, all of which I have sent.


Source: http://www.omahamou.com/oma/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4&start=60





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home