Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hamou's Letter to Ex...

UPDATE

Recap:

May, 8, 2007 in a letter to Oma Hamou Marcus Demian writes:

[Excerpts] "...Oma you fucking whore...Your going down bitch for all the misery you have caused to people...You are less than a roach. It is time someone stepped on you and did what should have been done a long time ago...Put you in prison...You are going to hell... I hope you sleep fitfully...You know who this is..."

According to Mike Newson, Demian didn't sign his name in any of his eMail communications and tells her he is in contact with her stalkers, Atchison and Moshein.

On a different web blog Marcus Demian boasts:

Hermantheavenger said...

Oma has been threatening me since I posted. She is not sleeping too good. She is running scared and should be, she is so crooked nothing but prison could straighten her out. I doubt if even that would help. To all who read this, beware of Oma, the whore of babylon with alias' and a rap sheet a mile long. Let's all put her where she can no longer hurt innocent people who are old, naiive ands trusting. Herman, The Avenger

By way of email, this morning Mike Newson asked APO if we would post excerpts of what seems to be a letter from Hamou to her ex Husband, Marcus Demian.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[Excerpts]
Marcus,
The only thing I have ever threatened you with is legal justice and I’m told by law enforcement is coming your way...This makes me very happy because after all these years justice will be served for what you did ... I have little doubt that in your twisted mind you believe you are innocent and naive but I have your taped statements bragging about your crimes and now the police have them and much more…


When I divorced you I gave you everything, which included all of our combined assets, you were a wealthy man when you were with me and when I left you... You can’t blame me that you’re a decrypted old loser now especially since you’ve had 5 wives since me and did the same to them....You cheated your own son...destroyed him....had ... arrested for fighting back when you were on top of her pounding her with your fists... I have to admit the photos of you after the fight which you started show that she did a really good job…The police report says you claimed she beat you up with no provocation...they didn’t know you’re a consummate actor…your violent history towards women including myself reveals what kind of a person you are….

I am afraid of you as you are an extremely dangerous man and hopefully soon you will only be a danger to other convicted criminals behind bars...I want you to know that I hate you to the core of my being…I pray that your life is destroyed as thoroughly… If it was my word against yours you might have come out O.k. but I have your taped confessions and all of the documents to show the world what kind of bastard you really are...

Experts say the best liars believe their own lies and that’s why so many others believe them too, but your lies aren’t going to have a chance against the overwhelming proof that I have (well I used to have now the police have them). Brush up on your lying so you can convince the only person you have left, yourself, as you spend your remaining years behind bars.

Oma
P.S. Quit playing the role of "Martyr" and "Hero" because you are neither.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Excerpt] "...Marcus Demian's personalty ...seems very rigid. He seems to be a person who must have his way or no other way will work, This aspect of the case bothers the Court considerably...."

July 16, 1991 - District Cout's Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home